Thursday, April 5, 2012

We all go down

I just bought 4 mainly abstract minicomics from Belgium, published under the name We All Go Down. There are 13 of them, each one drawn by a different artist that remains anonymus (though I am sure I know who did number 12), "under the same obscure restriction", as they wrote on their site (in french, my translation).

They can be ordered and paid with Paypal, are quite cheap and worth a look, though on the site only the covers are shown. I have the last four, and quite liked number 10 and 12.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really fond of this little collection. Carl Roosens' and Alexandre de Moté's ones are superb (and funny); Nylso's is terrifying in a Charles Crumb kind of way, and Bertoyas' is simply the best thing he did in ages. That snow fight sequence!


Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.