Monday, June 29, 2009

Our first review!!!!!!!!

Australian Kris Bather from Comic Book Jesus is first out of the gate:

http://comicbookjesus.com/2009/06/28/abstract-comics-the-anthology-review/

(Don't ask me how he got a hold of a review copy--I have no idea. I don't even think the bulk of the copies have arrived at Fanta from the printer's. But maybe the printer--located in SE Asia--ships directly to Australia, in which case the books would get there a lot faster than to Seattle.)

Thanks, Kris!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrei
    Actually I've worked with Fantagraphics before, namely on my free comics mag Extra Sequential, so they were kind enough to succumb to my nagging for a preview PDF. So glad I read it - you've opened my eyes!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.